Shipping & Returns
We will ONLY ship to the following countries:
EUROPE: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
INTERNATIONAL: Canada, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and the USA.
If you’d like your purchase to be shipped to a country which is not on either of the lists above, then please get in touch, and we’ll see what we can do.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over CHF 100 / EUR 100 / GBP 80 / USD 110.
Different shipping costs will apply on all orders where the total order amount is less than the above amounts.
We have two different shipping options:
- SUSTAINABLE: 3-5 business days (approx.) - SUSTAINABLE shipping is available for both EUROPE and INTERNATIONAL countries. This is the MGG recommended sustainable option. Please note that deliveries to INTERNATIONAL countries may take longer than 5 days, and potentially considerably longer if a delivery needs to clear customs.
- EXPRESS: 2 business days (approx.) - Please note that our EXPRESS shipping option is available for EUROPE countries ONLY and is not available for INTERNATIONAL countries.
For all orders up to CHF 99.99 / EUR 99.99 / GBP 79.99 / USD 109.99, different costs will apply for our SUSTAINABLE and EXPRESS shipping options. The correct shipping cost for your destination country will be displayed when you proceed to payment and select both the shipping option and the country to which you want your order to be shipped.
Please be aware that we will NOT be responsible for, and will not offer any form of payment towards, any customs, import, duty or similar charges incurred on any delivery, in the country of receipt. Such charges will always be the sole responsibility of the customer.
After your order has been processed, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a courier tracking number.
Please see our FAQ page for further information on shipping.
A quick word on sustainable shipping
While we offer free SUSTAINABLE or EXPRESS shipping on all orders totalling more than CHF 100 / EUR 100 / GBP 80 / USD 110, we’d like to encourage our customers to choose the SUSTAINABLE shipping option. Why? Because this shipping option will allow us to ship your order to you via a courier which will use a slower, less polluting form of transport (e.g. a lorry, instead of a plane).
For example, the carbon emissions for shipping a 1kg box (our larger MGG box) with DHL from our warehouse in the Czech Republic to London by road, equate to 0.71kg of carbon dioxide. By comparison, the carbon emissions for the same box when shipped by air equate to 6.13kg of carbon dioxide! The difference, as we’re sure you can appreciate, is significant.
We’re always looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment, and this is one way that you can help us to do that.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you’re not satisfied with a product that you’ve purchased from us, or you’ve bought the wrong size, and provided that the product in question is in ‘as new’ condition (i.e. unused, undamaged, and still with all of its tags on), you may return such a product to us free of charge for a full refund, within 30 days of your receiving your original order confirmation email. Once you’ve informed us that you wish to return a product, you have a further 14 days to send it back to our distribution warehouse. Refunds will be issued once the product has arrived back at our distribution warehouse and has been checked as being in satisfactory condition.
To claim a full refund for a product that you’ve purchased in the past 30 days, please follow these four easy steps:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your Order Number (you’ll find this on the order confirmation email that we sent you following your purchase), and simply inform us that you’d like to return the product. When doing so, if you could please specify why exactly you’re returning the product and confirm that it is unused, undamaged, and still with all of its tags on (unless there’s a valid reason why this isn’t the case), we’d be grateful.
- Once you’ve submitted your email request to us, please allow 3 business days for us to get back to you. We’ll then send you an email which will contain a return shipping label (postage is free) for you to print off and affix to your return package.
- Carefully package up the product which you intend to return (preferably using the same box in which we sent you the product, in order to reduce your impact on the environment), and firmly affix the return shipping label as provided by us, to your return package.
- See your shipping label email for instructions on how and where to post your return, and then send it back to us.
Once your return has been received at our distribution warehouse and has been checked as being in satisfactory condition, your refund will be issued within 14 days to your original payment method. Please allow an additional 5 business days for your refund to clear and for the money to arrive in your bank account.
Please see our FAQ page for further information on returns.
A quick word on sustainable returns
We know that sometimes products just don’t fit quite like you’re expecting them to, or that maybe a friend or family member bought you something which you’d like to exchange for another colour. No problem, we get it, it happens to all of us.
However, we also know that there’s a tendency for some people to buy two or even three of the same product in different sizes, in the hope of finding the right size, and then returning those products which inevitably don’t fit. We’d like to take a moment to politely discourage this practice, because endlessly sending products back and forth has a distinct and unnecessary carbon footprint. We offer both traditional sizing charts and also images of our models (where the size that they’re wearing is indicated as a reference point), and we’d love you to use both of these tools to help you to make the correct decision on what size will fit you. Therefore, if you could please make every effort to take just a little more time to think about sizing, and to only choose a single size of any product that you purchase, then this is another way in which you can help us to reduce our impact on the environment.